3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

I expected more...

This doesn't even compare to how funny your other ones are. This really... it was just boring and not funny and I was surprised by this because I absolutely love your 'Awesome' submissions and they really do make me laugh. This one didn't, and I'm disapponted :(

The Lost Lake The Lost Lake

Awesome

I liked this for two reasons. Firstly my first thought was that this was telling people's stories, and funnily enough when I am on public transport and stuff I can't help but wonder about other people's 'stories' and their experiences. Secondly, the ghost train idea was great. At first you think it is just people remembering things, but then you realise it is people who have died remembering their last moments in life. It was very well done, and I especially liked the old couple who were still together, even after death. I think in the end everybody had a happy ending. Great work.

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

Sad but true...

It depicted facebook so well. It's so sad that some people are actually like this on there and spend all their time doing... nothing. It's so funny coz it's so true!

Hotel Catastrophe Hotel Catastrophe

Beautiful

As usual, your game is fun and inspiring and great. I really liked this one, the end product shos just how far you've come from when you started it :3 well done.

imagination escape imagination escape

Beautiful

Personally I really liked the concept of this game. Even though it is short, the puzzles are difficult, yet satisfying when you complete them. I remember the first time going through this the puzzles felt so impossible but when I did them it was a good feeling like, yes I beat it! The artwork of course is beautiful as always and the music is a nice touch. The puzzles may be hard but they are not impossible, and add the length to the game. The reward for finishing them all is great, great job Rose!

Hatchlings Hatchlings

Beautiful

I really loved this game, maybe coz I'm a huge fan of dragons. I liked the music a lot and the story, and the puzzles were fun. The game was not too difficult but challenging enough to keep me engaged long enough to finish it... now must try to get the other endings :O