3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

I expected more...

This doesn't even compare to how funny your other ones are. This really... it was just boring and not funny and I was surprised by this because I absolutely love your 'Awesome' submissions and they really do make me laugh. This one didn't, and I'm disapponted :(

The Lost Lake The Lost Lake

Awesome

I liked this for two reasons. Firstly my first thought was that this was telling people's stories, and funnily enough when I am on public transport and stuff I can't help but wonder about other people's 'stories' and their experiences. Secondly, the ghost train idea was great. At first you think it is just people remembering things, but then you realise it is people who have died remembering their last moments in life. It was very well done, and I especially liked the old couple who were still together, even after death. I think in the end everybody had a happy ending. Great work.

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

Sad but true...

It depicted facebook so well. It's so sad that some people are actually like this on there and spend all their time doing... nothing. It's so funny coz it's so true!

Catch of the Day Catch of the Day

Nice

Nice storytelling, I like a story that I can follow without the use of words. Makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside when the cute things are maimed but don't die. lol... I feel the quality could be improved a little though. The art was nice but I feel it can be improved on =D